Want to go further?
To be successful at Chicken Treat you need to be willing to take great pride
and passion when working in your store. If you are friendly and approachable,
an active member of your local community and are driven to deliver outstanding
customer service then we want to hear from you.
We also expect our restaurant employees to want to become our future business
leaders, that’s because we can offer an exciting career path and we actively
promote from within.
Whether you start off in a “back of house” role preparing our slow cooked
fresh rotisserie or countrystyle fried chickens or a “front of house” customer
service role where you really are the face of our brand, we have limitless
opportunities available. Joining Chicken Treat can really open up a whole world
of opportunity and provide you with the very first step or the next step in your
Be a manager; work your way up to become an Assistant Manager where you will
lead a team on shift to provide fantastic service and awesome product to our customers.
How about we teach you how to run a business?
Become a Restaurant Manager and we will teach you how to hire and roster
employees, manage a budget, order stock and keep an eye on your inventory.
Elevate yourself as a real business partner by becoming a franchisee of your
own Chicken Treat restaurant. Own a business within a brand that you have grown
up with, a brand that will provide you with the system and support that will
enable you to become a business leader in your community. It really is possible
with the Chicken Treat system and is the ultimate success story in how we develop,
nurture and reward the best people in our team.
So, here’s what we are looking for:
- Brand ambassadors – team members who take pride in in their ability to deliver outstanding customer service
- Team players – people who enjoy working in a team environment and can encourage their peers to perform
- Flexibility – team players who are available to work flexible hours
What’s in it for me?
At Chicken Treat we like to ‘Take care of you’ by providing some great benefits; let’s take a look at a few –
- A great place to work where you can meet new friends
- Team member benefits
- The chance to work close to home in your local neighborhood
- An on-the-job training program to enhance your skills
- Nationally recognized traineeship programs
Obtain a Recognised Traineeship Qualification
Retail Traineeships are structured learning programs that combine work and study, while offering exciting opportunities to learn new skills and obtain a recognised qualification. A retail traineeship will improve your future career prospects in the fast food industry, which is a fast paced and dynamic sector.
Full time and part time Retail Traineeship Programs are available for all permanent staff. They are free and are conducted during working hours, plus the qualifications you’ll receive are recognised in most retail outlets throughout Australia and New Zealand.
How are they assessed?
- There are no exams and no ‘pass’ or ‘fail’ scoring systems
- Ratings are either ‘competent’ or ‘not yet competent’
- Every opportunity is given for work to be resubmitted to achieve a competent standard
- There are workplace visits to assess employee’s on-the-job skills
- There are many different assessment formats including observations, oral and written questioning, role plays and case studies
How long will it take me to complete a traineeship?
Our Traineeship Program takes approximately 12 months. Throughout the program, you will experience a variety of ways of learning about the fast food industry. This includes gaining new skills and knowledge whilst you are at work earning money.