The Health & Safety Of Our Customers Is Our Highest Priority
Dear valued Customers,
We know the Coronavirus (COVID-19) is a concern for many people, so we wanted to reach out to tell you what we are doing to combat the spread of the virus.
- Reinforcing our health and safety protocols with stringent cleaning procedures in every store, every day.
- Ensuring high-touch areas such as tables, handles, EFTPOS machines and restrooms are sanitised more frequently.
- Providing delivery orders that are sealed with tamper-proof labels on all bags prior to leaving our stores.
- Making it easier to have a more touchless experience via our delivery partners who have launched contactless delivery, removing the need for direct contact with customers and riders ensuring you feel safe during this period.
- Recommending that customers use contactless PayPass options when paying in-store or via drive-thru.
- Supporting our employees to stay home from work if they are sick so they can rest and recover.
- Enforcing mandatory self-isolation periods for all staff returning from overseas.
- Establishment of a Risk Committee, which is closely monitoring Health Department and Government recommendations for implementation as they are communicated, with your safety in mind.
We sincerely thank you for your continued business and trust.
The Chicken Treat Management Team.